1. By using boellhoff.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of boellhoff.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use boellhoff.co.uk.
2. Bollhoff may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Bollhoff. Your continued use of boellhoff.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of boellhoff.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use boellhoff.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any boellhoff.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of boellhoff.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Bollhoff.
4. You agree to use boellhoff.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of boellhoff.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within boellhoff.co.uk and bollhoff.com
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. boellhoff.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Bollhoff and/or Bollhoff Group, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Bollhoff and/or Bollhoff Group be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- (a) loss of data
- (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- (c) loss of business
- (d) loss of opportunity
- (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- (f) losses suffered by third parties
- (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of boellhoff.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Bollhoff does not warrant that functions contained in boellhoff.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that boellhoff.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Information that is published on the web site may contain references or cross references to Bollhoff products, services etc. that are not announced or available in your country. The accuracy of such information cannot be guaranteed, particularly since this information is subject to change, specific requirements or availability and such references do not imply that Bollhoff intends to announce such products, services etc. in your country.
9. The names, images and logos identifying Bollhoff UK and Bollhoff Group or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Bollhoff UK and Bollhoff Group and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Bollhoff UK and Bollhoff Group, or any other third party.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on boellhoff.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Comments, questions or suggestions
Please note that any information, unsolicited suggestions, ideas or other submissions will be deemed not to be confidential and non-proprietary. By sending any information or material, you grant Bollhoff unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Bollhoff are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
In case you have questions about the above sections, do not hesitate to contact Bollhoff via one of the following methods:
|Bollhoff Fastenings Ltd.||Bollhoff GMBH - UK Division|
Registered in England No. 1856255
Tel.: 0044 (0) 1902 637161
|DIN Standard Fasteners
Bollhoff Direct is a branch
Tel.: 0044 (0) 1902 603934