NEW: RIPP LOCK® – New ranges and dimensions
The RIPP LOCK® family consists of locking washers, screws and nuts. The range of washers is expanded and includes a version of stainless steel (A4) also as a version made of steel with a smaller external diameter.
The RIPP LOCK® lock washer belongs to the group of mechanical unscrewing prevention elements.
It combines many individual advantages of existing locking screws and washers.
RIPP LOCK® lock washers are provided with radial ribs. The pitch angle of the ribs is larger than the thread pitch. When the washers are assembled, the radial ribs emboss in the counter-surface and underside of the screw head.
The RIPP LOCK® lock washers in stainless steel (A4) are available in the dimensions M4 – M16.
The locking washers with a smaller external diameter for joints with a counterbored cheese head can be delivered in in the dimensions M6 – M12.
The RIPP LOCK® washers made of steel with the standard diameter are also available in the dimensions M27 and M30 now.
The benefits of RIPP LOCK®
- Excellent locking against self-unscrewing
- Gentle to contact surface
- Perfectly suitable for slotted-hole applications
- Very low fluctuation in preload-force at defined tightening torque
- Easy assembly and removal - multiple re-use
- Economic benefits due to reduction and standardization of parts
- No restriction in contact with oils and lubricants
- Immediately active, no curing
- No considerable setting
More information about benefits and the assortment are on the website RIPP LOCK® or in the new brochure (No. 8210), which you can find below.
|RIPP LOCK® screw lock||8210/14.01||English||PDF / 1.394 KB|
If you are not able to open the document, please install the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
These and more catalogues you will find in our Download centre.