Optimised, process-reliable and energy-saving feeding
The new regulation and control module RSM for the UNIQUICK® Feeder offers a frequency and amplitude-controlled output of the sorted material for a level-independent output rate. Due to extended software functions, additional monitoring, actions and activities can be evaluated and controlled.
- Due to extended software functions
- Simple setting and representation of system parameters by means of the new info display for repeatable system settings and customer-specific factory settings
- Realisation of all internal program sequences possible and therefore no integration provided by the customer of sequence control
- Optimised separating and baffle area for reduced wear
- Higher process reliability
Regulation and control module RSM – Description of options
|Screw feeding control with blow air stop|| |
|Level control and level indication|| |
|Clearance to start|| |
|Screw feeding release|| |
|Fixation of screw selection||New function: |
|Separation control|| |
|Signal for readiness|| |
|Language changeover|| |
Remark: Not all options are available for every UNIQUICK® system.
Screw driving system UNIQUICK® with the new regulation and control module RSM
|3100/11.02||English||PDF / 257 KB|
If you are not able to open the document, please install the Adobe Acrobat Reader.